SystemSaver - What's New
| What's New | Screenshots
| Requirements | Download
The current SystemSaver version is
New in version 1.3:
New in version 1.2.1:
- Fixed an issue where selecting
certain sleep-now and sleep-never corners would alternately
start and stop the screen saver.
- Added ability to select more
than one sleep-now and sleep-never corner.
New in version 1.2:
- Fixed an issue where moving the moving the mouse may not halt
the screensaver on multiple display setups.
- Fixed an issue where the screen saver would not draw icons
on displays other than the main screen.
- Fixed an issue with remembering user preferences after the
screen saver is quit.
New in version 1.1:
- Completely re-written with a more efficient algorithm.
- Added support for 68020-, 68030-, and 68040-based Macs with
a single FAT binary application.
- Added option to turn off sleep-now corners and an option to
turn off automatic time-based triggering of the screen saver.
- Added options for determining when to halt the screen saver.
Not released to the public. Quickly superceded by version 1.2.
New in version 1.0.1:
New in version 1.0: